To outsource, or not to outsource? Don’t deny it, you’ve definitely considered it. It has been recognised for a couple of years now, that more and more companies are starting to observe the outsourcing of marketing and SEO agencies as a more common practice. Check out Forbes’s reasons why outsourcing is marketing’s modern solution.
Stick to what you know
“When launching a business, it’s critical to do what you are good at; sticking with your core competency is an absolute must,” Huberman said, […] Doing so saves overheads, commitment, recruiting time, training time, and expenses of full-time staff, while allowing you to tap into experts without all the associated expenses.”
If you’re an SME focused on growth opportunities such as your main product or service, by taking your multi-channel marketing efforts elsewhere to be executed by professionals in the field, this could be your key to success.
Benefits of outsourcing your marketing team
- Access to an expert in each niche area of marketing: analytics, content, SM, SEO, etc. This collective expertise could result in an extremely dynamic asset to your business. At LSG, we truly take pride in our transparency, giving you and your clients full access to all of your data and where we collect it.
- Time: not only do you save time by either not having to learn it yourself or finding someone who already knows what they’re doing, you can hand over both of these jobs to the professionals!
- Cost: it costs less to get an entire team of experts including the costs of essential programmes and software’s, in comparison to one in-house, full-time professional
- Experience and up-to-date industry knowledge: your company will benefit from the experience and up to date industry knowledge that flows through their agency every day, such as opportunities and all marketing channels available. They will have familiarity with your target market by having such a wide range of all industry knowledge through the hundreds of diversified of clients they already work with.
- Give you more time to focus on what you do best: it gives you the opportunity to focus on your service and product and it’s USP to distinguish yourself from your main competitors. This will further improve your output and efficiency.
- Easier to implement big changes: not only will your company not suffer from any staff problems or annual leave, it will be much easier to implement big changes such as launches of new platforms or re-branding. Not to mention, you can count on on-going optimisation.
“The benefits are endless,” Huberman said. “The alternative, trying to hire an entire team in-house, can be very expensive and usually doesn’t land you the same level of expertise and experience.”
Some things to consider
If you’re a very large organisation, the chances are, there may be some more benefits to having an in-house marketing department to meet large marketing demands.
If you’re considering outsourcing, it is essential that they know the corporate values and the long-term goals of your company to help you succeed and prosper. Communication from your side is just as important as it is from their side.
One last thing!
Here at LSG Creative SEO Ltd, we are a cloud-based company, which yes, means we can work from wherever we want to in the world… as long as we have Wi-Fi.
Having that flexibility in our work means we can trust our entire workforce to have enough knowledge, skill, and passion for their work to be able to crack on without needing their boss looking over their shoulder.
As a consequence, our team is outstanding at what they do and our costs are extremely low due to not having to spend thousands of pounds on fancy office space.
We specialise in SEO (type in SEO Bristol, see who comes up first organically!), but that’s not all. As a result of understanding everything that improves and sustains both your on-site and off-site SEO, we take on a multi-channel approach. This essentially means we can do everything for you, from managing all you and your client’s social media platforms, to developing videos and much more!
We’d love to partner up with you and your business to offer your clients the best SEO and digital marketing packages! Whether that is in the form of a silent referral, a white-label, you name it. We’ll be happy to discuss all options available, as long as there is a win-win scenario for all parties involved.
If you’re interested or have any questions, feel free to contact me on 07824884294, or visit our website to find out about our packages and services we offer at https://upugo.com/.